Christmas with Jo Firth-Young for PaperArtsy


Over at PaperArtsy we are in the final stages of the Christmas Stamp Release and I was extremely excited to be asked to be a wingman for Jo Firth-Young. I absolutely adore Jo's wonderful style, but realised I was going to be really challenged to use these wonderful stamps in my style. 

To say I was challenged out of my comfort zone is an understatement!





I hope these sneak peeks of my projects whet your appetite and that you join me over at PaperArtsy to see more. 

Jennie x
SaveSave

Comments

Lovely delicate work with the new JOFYs - I'm really tempted, but I'm trying to be sensible... if I made lots of Christmas cards, that would be one thing, but this would be truly self-indulgent!
Alison x
Redanne said…
Oh dear, like Alison, I am now sorely tempted - I loved seeing what you did with Jo's stamps, your cards are gorgeous!! Hugs, Anne xx